Step inside Rocky Mountain Blaze and enter a wide world of opportunity. Our selection of recreational cannabis is both extensive and exceptional, including familiar favorites and exotics. We shop weekly, maintaining a close relationship with Colorado growers, ensuring freshness, and always introducing new innovations. For those just getting familiar with cannabis, the many choices might be a bit overwhelming. Where do you start? Which products provide the experience you’re hoping for?
Curious About Cannabis?
Rocky Mountain Blaze recognizes the importance of knowledge. We thoroughly enjoy sharing our insight, helping you discover your soul strain, and hearing opinions, desires, and success stories from the 3,000 friends, neighbors, tourists, and loyal regulars who walk through our doors every month. Let us serve as your guide and explain some of the various product types you’ll find on the shelves of our dispensary in Pueblo West. Find your FIRE…at the BLAZE!
Learn More About Cannabis with Rocky Mountain Blaze
Flower – Often referred to as bud, old-fashioned flower remains a fan favorite at Rocky Mountain Blaze. The smokable part of the female cannabis plant is cultivated, harvested, dried, and cured, and available in an ever-growing list of strains, potency, and terpenes. Flower can be consumed in a variety of ways, such as smoking joints, blunts, bongs, pipes, and bowls.
- Variety of strains is sure to meet your preferences.
- High bioavailability.
- Nearly immediate onset of effects.
- Accessories are required, such as a pipe, papers, cone, or bong.
- There’s no standard dosing.
- The combustion process creates smoke, smell, and ash.
Concentrates – Created by removing excess plant materials and impurities, concentrates offer the most desirable and a higher proportion of cannabinoids and terpenes. There is a wide array of cannabis concentrates and numerous ways to consume them. You can use a dab rib, vape pen, create your own edibles or sprinkle kief on a bowl for a boost of potency.
- Incredible THC percentages.
- You need less to achieve desired effects.
- Effects set in very quickly.
- Can overwhelm new users.
- Can be challenging for novice consumers.
- A proper setup is required, such as a vaporizer or dab rig.
Edibles – Cannabis-infused foods or beverages are created from cannabis flower or concentrate and are offered in so many flavors and types that there’s sure to be something to tempt and please everyone. Elixirs, gummies, chews, suckers, taffies and chocolate bars are just the start. They are consumed by simply eating or drinking.
- No inhalation or combustion is a benefit to anyone with an aversion to smoking.
- No extra gear required.
- Especially discreet.
- Precise dosing allows you to control exactly how much THC and/or CBD you’re consuming.
- Can take 20 minutes to 3 hours to realize full effects.
- Can be overwhelming for new users.
- Effects can last anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.
Topicals – Lotions, roll-ons, salves, and other cannabis-infused topicals are applied directly to the skin. While THC provides localized effects, there are no psychoactive effects. Because CBD is readily absorbed by the skin, it supplies more full-body benefits without harmful side effects. There are unscented cannabis-infused topicals as well as those with pleasant fragrances, such as lavender, that avoid medicinal-type odors.
- A broad selection caters to specific needs such as pain relief, anti-inflammatory properties, acne treatment, and more.
- Require no extra gear.
- Can be applied multiple times a day.
- Especially discreet.
- Do not provide an intoxicating experience.